WHITE NOTE - Mint Cream Tobacco
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream was invented in 1973 by culinary student Marilyn Ricketts while studying at South Devon College in England. She entered a competition to provide an ice cream dessert for Princess Anne's wedding to Captain Mark Phillips at Westminster Abbey.
- The history of Kentucky tobacco in Italy dates back to the second half of the 16th century during the pontificate of Gregory XIII. During this period, a flourishing tobacco market developed in the Republic of Cospaia, a tiny independent state that measures less than 2 square miles. This early center of tobacco production evolved into a commerce haven, which was eventually divided between Tuscany and the Papal States when it lost its independence in 1826.
- Available in 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg/ml
- Tobacco Flavor by Black Note
- Tobacco Flavor is Naturally Extracted from Real Tobacco Leaves.
- ISO7 Certified Clean Facility
- Alcohol, Sucralose, and Diacetyl FREE
- Small Batch
- VG/PG ratio: 50/50
- Swiss Made Freebase Nicotine
- Weight:3.4 oz
- Dimensions:1.77 × 1.31 × 5.3 in
- Short Name:Tobacco Vanilla (60 ml)
- Bottle Size: 60 ml plastic bottle
Kentucky tobacco blended with sweet licorice notes, softened by cocoa and crispy mint cream.