SMOK - TFV12 Baby PRINCE SUB-OHM TANK
- 23mm Base Diameter
- 26mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 4.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 30-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Red Light - rated for 50-90W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby Mesh - rated for 40-80W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless, Black, Purple, White, Auto Pink, Gold, Green, Red, Prism Blue, Rainbow (7-Color)
- 1 SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Red Light
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby Mesh
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
The SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank is the culmination of design elements from the industry-changing TFV8 Baby Beast Tank and the current leading tank in its segment, the TFV12 Prince Tank. Included V8 baby-Q4 ,V8 baby-T12 red light coil and V8 Baby Mesh coil are compatible with baby beast coils, the new coils can produce denser clouds and purer flavor at the same wattage, which is an awesome improvement.
These coils are newly designed, the light coil will emit beautiful light when you are vaping and the mesh coil has larger heating area to speed heating process. Besides, this tank employs bulb glass tube, which can enlarge the e-juice capacity to 4.5ml.
Every detail of TFV12 Baby Prince is the best guarantee for high-quality vaping. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience
Please Note: The TFV12 Baby Prince does not fit the TFV12 Prince Coils. It utilizes similar atomizer structure as the TFV8 Baby.
SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.